该用户从未签到

主题

回帖

积分

金牌会员

积分
发表于 2024-4-18 08:05:41 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
第183章 这届家长太难带!
“爷爷想干什么?又帮我相亲?”秦南御一阵窒息,直接把领带给扯了下来,扭头看向管家,“我以为他已经很清楚,感情的事情勉强不来。”“御少放心,老爷子说了,如果你不同意,他不会再贸然骗你去相亲。”管家一板一眼的回答。秦南御一怔,眼眸眯紧:“那他要我给秦默睿找个妈妈,是什么意思?”“老爷子让我告诉你,这一次,他不会逼你相亲,也不会再强牛皮癣可以吃的蔬菜有哪些迫你跟小少爷培养父子感情,至于用什么办法替小少爷找妈妈,等他想好了会告诉你,就问你愿意答应他的条件。”管家话落,看了一眼陷入沉默的秦南御,也不着急逼他答应。只是随手把医生刚发来的体检报告递给他,顺嘴说一句。“御少,老爷子年纪大了,他的身体状况一直不太好,医生虽然说手术很成功,但是他还能扛几年,谁也不知道,得了白癜风都会引起什么危害老爷子唯一放不下的,就是你跟小少爷,你就当是哄老人家开心,老爷子总不至于真的会为了曾孙,把自己的亲孙子给卖了。”秦南御挑眉,以他爷爷的性子,还真难说。有了曾孙,孙子还算什么?改天要是有了曾孙女,恐怕连曾孙都得靠边站。秦南御嘴角噙着戏谑的弧度,接过管家递给他的体检报告,看见上面各项身体指标,表情倏尔变得凝重。良久,点头答应了老爷子的条件。等管家离开,他提步走回书桌前坐下来。耳边一遍遍的回响刚银屑病反复发作怎么办才管家说的话。给他银屑病患者不能多吃哪些水果儿子找一个妈妈……妈妈……秦南御眸光一敛,眼前仿佛出现了纪微甜坐在病床上,双手抱着小家伙,轻轻拍着他的背,哄他睡觉的模样。“我喜欢这个姨姨,她身上有妈妈的味道。”小家伙的话,重新响在他脑海中。那么他呢?他对纪微甜……察觉到自己在想什么,秦南御猛地回过神。他是疯了吗?居然会想着让一个祸人精当他儿子的妈妈,他一定是昨天一晚上没睡,累昏头了。秦南御甩甩头,合上面前的文件,提步回房间补眠。纪微甜头也不回的离开之后,在路边拦了一辆车回家。在楼下买了两份早餐,还买了小糯米团子最爱的小蛋糕,拎着上楼。打算等女儿睡醒之后,给她一个惊喜。结果她刚打开门,就看见睡醒的小糯米团子,正抱着肥肥,穿着可爱的小黄鸭睡衣,坐在沙发上等她。粉雕玉琢孩子银屑病严重怎么办的小脸蛋上,看不出一点表情,严肃的像是打算当庭宣判她死刑的无情法官。就连纪微甜故意举起手里拎着的小蛋糕,试图讨她欢心,都被无视了。纪微甜心虚的晃了晃手里的钥匙,小心翼翼的开口:“我这次记得带钥匙出门了,是不是很棒?”“可是你昨天忘了回家。”沙发上的小糯米团子,鼓起腮帮子,将怀里的猫拎起来,奶声奶气。“肥肥,你看见了吗?我妈咪国内牛皮癣研发现状很不乖,所以我不爱她了,你不能像她这样,不然你也会失去我这个小可爱,知道吗?”
回复

使用道具 举报

该用户从未签到

主题

回帖

积分

注册会员

积分
发表于 2024-4-18 20:17:58 | 显示全部楼层

Welcome to the Community!

How are you everyone! I'm new to this forum, but I'm rather impressed by the friendly and welcoming atmosphere. In the short time I've been here, I've been struck by how assisting and helpful the members of this community are.

One thing that has caught my attention about me is the sincere commitment of long-time members to assist new users settle in. Whether it's answering questions, or just offering a friendly word, the veteran members here go out of their way to make newcomers feel accepted and embraced.

The range of topics covered is also remarkably diverse, with expert discussions spanning everything from relevant topic 1 to relevant topic 2. No matter what your passions or familiarity, there seems to be an engaged and active community ready to engage with you.

Overall, I'm really excited to be a part of this forum and to further discover all that it has to offer. If you're new here like me, I encourage you to get involved, get involved, and capitalize on the abundance of expertise and camaraderie that this forum provides. I look forward to many more great discussions and interactions to come!
回复

使用道具 举报

该用户从未签到

主题

回帖

积分

注册会员

积分
发表于 2024-4-20 05:06:36 | 显示全部楼层

How are you everyone! I'm fresh to this forum, but I'm already impressed by the welcoming and welcoming atmosphere. In the short time I've been here, I've been struck by how supportive and encouraging the members of this community are.

One thing that has stood out to me is the heartfelt dedication of long-time members to assist new users find their footing. Whether it's answering questions, or just sharing a kind gesture, the experienced members here go out of their way to make new arrivals feel included and appreciated.

The range of topics covered is also incredibly diverse, with expert discussions spanning everything from relevant topic 1 to relevant topic 2. No matter what your interests or familiarity, there seems to be an engaged and active community ready to learn from you.

In conclusion, I'm truly excited to be a part of this forum and to continue exploring all that it has to offer. If you're just joining like me, I implore you to participate, engage, and capitalize on the abundance of expertise and community that this forum provides. I look forward to countless discussions and interactions to come!
回复

使用道具 举报

发表回复

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 立即注册

本版积分规则

快速回复 返回顶部 返回列表